Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome

Thank you for viewing, I hope you will feel free to post, my aim with this is to make it understood that there are alot of problems regarding the legal/justice system in Virginia from what I have personally experienced and should you be a victim of it as well, I welcome you to share. I have lived in Virginia most all of my life, been a dedicated, tax paying, registered voter, Virginian, and I'm all but fed up with not having rights in this state, and not being defended and as well watching other people fall victim to the same problems.
1) certain people are deemed worthy of being helped
2)some people are helped but to a certain level.
3)and others are forgotten altogether.

I have to ask, why are some worthy of getting assistance from LE, or the justice system while others are not?
I have personally some things just swept under the rug to avoid dealing with it, but likewise the same I've seen some cases get obliterated to bits over what seems like nothing. You don't have to be in Virginia to post here, this is all inclusive of other states, perhaps countries as well, all cases, and or victimizations are welcome here and I am intrigued to know, how these things have affected you as well.

I firmly believe that this is not an issue just within Virginia, however, at the severity I've seen this in Virginia, I have seen it resort to some unsolved cases for some very unjust reasons. Something needs to change in this state, its citizens need to be priority one, and I simply don't feel they are.

2 comments:

J.me said...

I'm incognito....nice to be part of this site. I am trying to understand your point of view.

Unbroken said...

Thanks love to have you here!!Awesome