Saturday, January 7, 2012

Internet and Investigations

First and Foremost, I believe in the freedom of speech, as you can clearly tell, however, there are some things I don't believe in...

Since the realm of the internet people have become more free to cyber bully, harass, defame, abuse, cyber stalk, hack, discriminate, interfere and just all around poke their nose into an ongoing investigation. And then you have those that truly care, are devoted to helping, and want to see justice served in the appropriate ways.

I am the latter. The internet is so wide open to news feeds and the world is exposed to everything happening every second of every day, I have too been swallowed up and caught in this whirlwind of events.

There are two cases I have found myself a part of through caring and wanting the best for a hurting family. I have always been good about throwing my heart out there as it is. I do think this last case I have been apart of has indeed taught me so many lessons, if not about others, then about myself as well.

I have to tell you, I really am not impressed with how either of those are going. Both of them have had to do with Missing/Murdered, and it is the most heart wrenching, gut twisting, unbearable thing to go through and your not even the family to the victims.

You come across some honest, caring, sweet people that you make friendships with to last a life time. And then there are some you come across that set out to hurt people, manipulate things to their advantage, threaten people, and have to be right, and even cross the line into illegal measures. Those people, watch out for them, they are the wolves in sheeps clothing. Unfortunately by the time you realize what they are doing the damage is done and can be quite severe.

I had this happen to me, and most would say..why did you let him do that to you? Well that is a pretty good question, but its another issue of how people are like sitting ducks on the internet. I have a hard time grasping the concept of the difference between a victim out in public, as opposed to one on the internet. I mean it is illegal to be a fraud to any system, so how come it is legal to be a fraud on the internet? Such as posing to be a lawyer, and threatening people with your so-called contacts if you don't provide them with what they want...or perhaps obtaining their medical records, using their position from another state to do so and then threatening them that if they don't provide you will file suit..it is no different in a case I just read up on where someone pretended to be a part of a rescue and dog search for a Missing persons case in Tennesee, and whalahh..they now are searching fo him in the form of a search warrant!

This is a person who dares you not to mention their name in public or him and his cronies will file suit, and uses the fact his name is "copyrighted"...however has not a problem in the world stating that "Megan Fox is dumb as a box of rocks"....uh hello!! She sure could make him feel pretty bad about that if she wanted too!

Or how about telling a mentally ill person-"you are a nut jog(job, for heavens sake you could atleast insult me correctly)".." you should just go kill yourself", " you should burn in hell", "we are calling the police and they are going to come pick you up and I will ask that they put you in a white jacket"..."don't ever, ever mention my name anywhere"...hmmm, strong words for a hacker! All of this because I wouldn't participate in your little immature games anymore...grow up!

Don't worry I don't have to mention your name, its already on file down at the local PD, um and the VSP, shoot I'm not sure there isn't a PD in this state that doesn't already know your name address and the harm you have caused! However if I had my way I would turn every last bit of your damage into the FBI, and they would have a field day with you, that is no threat it is a promise and you very well know that. Fortunately I will not waste my time with you that way, and if they want it they can come get it, I'm done with you and I wash my hands of you. Enough is enough with your nonsense and if you were going to pick on someone who is mentally ill, maybe you shouldn't pick someone with a higher IQ than yourself.

There are some people that just don't deserve to own a computer, he would be one of those individuals. Though I wish so strongly LE would man up and do something about him, I do realize that the extradition would be too costly and it's not worth paying that even if it did mean getting someone who cyber stalks, hacks, defames, cyber bullies, impersonates, discrimintates, harasses, threatens, and abuses on and international level off the streets, regardless of what I am able to prove/provide. It's ok, Virginia, again we got your back and pay taxes for nothing.

However Tennesse, I gotta give you kudos, you stood up for your case and your people, awesome work! Its one less cyber fool off the internet flipping a case and making a mess out of it. And now, you will have good people with very good intentions helping this family get the justice they need and deserve for their missing loved one!

No comments: