Thursday, October 11, 2012

Forensic Astrology

Well, I have learned a thing or two about astrology...be careful where you poke around.

I spent the last 3 days involved in deciphering a composite chart reference point. This takes 2 people's birth signs/charts of a particular date and time..combines them and it shows you how and when they met and the type of relationship between the two.

If you are not careful you learn WAYYYY too much. I went into it with honest intentions and came out of it at a point where I was afraid to go much further. I tried this chart two different ways to be sure. And both ways yielded the same results. It also brought out in me something I didn't realize was there. A little on the uncomfortable side yet at the same time contentment.

Alot of people were on the mark with what they either interpreted themselves, learned themselves or decided for themselves.

There is one problem. There are many downsides to this chart than I wanted to see regarding both birth signs. And I'm afraid to reveal them now.. I have to one source, and regretted it already, and I didn't even get to some of the most important aspects of it yet.

I have abilities ones I wish I didn't.

I read, studied and continuously went through a 316 page book as I worked this chart. And for nothing. I saw things happening before my very eyes in very vivid detail, could do nothing but watch, and absorb what it had to tell me/show me. And now I'm afraid to share it. Because you eventually get so sick of being the one that everyone wants to hear from but only when its something they are interested to know. They just don't get it.

I know people worry about me..but they have to understand, I will tell them if I am not well. I have been perfectly well through this and they still don't want to hear it.

These two individuals did meet up..and it was not good. The reason I know this chart is correct...because it displayed and told and showed every detail from the moment she left her house.

And he does indeed work at Universities. There are details that cannot be ignored as to just how correct they are.

I truly wish the other forensic astrologists would thoroughly explore these charts before entering them into public display as examples of what they know about tragic situations. They have misled, by only reading into planetary position...there is far more than that to explore, believe me I found it.
Next time try looking into the windows..the gaps, the nooks and crannies. You would be surprised what you know then.

I'm no expert on charts by any means. Ive not worked on charts for years at a time, Ive not done any large amount of time reading chart after chart. My mind doesn't need too.

Ive done one, and likely will be the only one I'll ever do now.

I'm not in the mood to deal with skeptics. I needed someone to take what I worked on for 3 days seriously. I will not get that. Not everyone that asks you if your ok, has good intentions to you.

She is stubborn enough, that is the nature of her sign, it is proof enough that she will not rest until he is caught. Guaranteed.

I gotcha back black onyx.

No comments: